- From the left Nav bar, navigate to "Your Settings"
- Next, on the Settings menu, select "API"
- On the "Create API Token" section, click on the "Token Name" field and fill it up with a name that best describes what the API Token will be used for.
- Select the permission that you wish to grant for this API token. For the given sample scenario of these screenshots, the API token created is for read-only access permission. Then check the appropriate permission on the checkboxes.
- Then click the "CREATE" button to generate the API Token.
- From the API Token pop-up, click the "COPY TO CLIPBOARD" button.
- Click the "CLOSE" button to close the API Token pop-up.
- Finally, you will be able to paste the API Token you have copied to your 3rd party application that requires it.
Quick Video Guide:
Please note that we may change the user interface in the future, however, you may always check on the AutoSPF Settings > API to generate an API Token.