AutoSPF provides you with a dashboard of your Email Volume Data Usage which you can check and ensure that your DNS email transmissions are going well.
Here's how you can find and manage your Message Volume dashboard:
- From the left Nav bar, navigate to "Your Settings"
- Next, on the Settings menu, select "Message Volume"
- You'll be able to view the message volume chart based on the given date range. The chart legends and figures are also displayed on the page.
- You can also update the date range by clicking on the calendar icon
- A calendar will pop up and you may select the start and end date to define the range of the message volume data that you wanted to populate on your dashboard.