Within your AutoSPF account, you can add a new email service provider to your existing SPF record and you can also add a manual SPF Include Mechanism.
Here are the steps for adding a new email service provider to an existing SPF record.
- Login to your AutoSPF account.
- From the domain dashboard, select a domain that you want to work on.
- From the SPF Manager page, check the current SPF Manager list
- Under the current SPF Manager list, scroll to the "search for a service SPF record to include" drop-down. Let's say you will be adding Send grid to your existing SPF record, then you can search and select Send grid from the drop-down options.
This dropdown provides a list of pre-configured Include from the most common email service providers.
- Next, ensure that the newly added email service provider appears on the SPF Manager list like the screenshot below.
- Make sure to click on the "Save SPF record" button to save your changes.
Here are the steps for adding a new Include Mechanism to your existing SPF record.
- If you wanted to manually set the include mechanism for your selected email service provider, you can also update it under the "Add Include" section. Just click on the Include drop-down field and select the Include mechanism that you wanted to use.
- Then type the Include mechanism value on the Include field.
- Click on the "Add record part" button to Add the record mechanism to your current SPF Manager record.
- Upon clicking the + button, ensure that the newly added Include Mechanism Value is appearing on the current SPF Manager list
- Finally, click on the "Save SPF record" button to save your changes.